Loyal Listener Club, Morning Show and other On-Air Contests
1) Only one winner per household per week.
2) For most contests, winners must be at least 18 years old.
3) All applicable federal, state and local taxes must be paid by winners. Whether it's a single winning instance or several instances throughout a year, prizes won totaling more than $600 require a W9 be filled out by the winner.
4) Certain date restrictions may apply.
5) Contests are open to all 101.7 KKIQ listeners who have not won a prize in the last 30 days.
6) Employees and immediate family members of KKIQ, Coast Radio Company and participating sponsors are not eligible (immediate family is father, mother, son, daughter, wife, husband, sister, brother or any relative that lives in the home.
7) The prize recipient grants to KKIQ and it’s licensee the right to use his/her name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and biographical material, in order to advertise, promote or publicize KKIQ, it’s licensee, the contest, or any advertisers or co-sponsors associated with the contest and their products and services without further payment or consideration.
8) Winners release Coast Radio Company or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, and participating sponsors from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
9) Contest may be terminated at KKIQ’s discretion.
10) Other ways of winning may be announced at KKIQ’s discretion
11) Prizes are awarded in the form of product and services only. There are no substitutes, cash or otherwise.
12) Prizes are in exchange for promotional consideration.
13) All prizes won from KKIQ will be mailed unless designated otherwise. KKIQ is not responsible for any delays that may occur because of the U.S. Postal Service or email. All prizes designated for pick up from the KKIQ Studio must be redeemed within a thirty day period from the date prizes are won. Prizes may be picked up at the KKIQ Studio at
14) KKIQ reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of comparable value should a problem arise with the original intended prize. This does not include problems associated with mail delivery as previously stated in #13.
15) Entrants and winners agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules and the decision of KKIQ and Coast Radio Company will be final and binding in all respects.
16) Complete rules and prize descriptions are available by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to KKIQ, “Contest Rules”,
Examples of other On-Air Contests: Listen & Win, Morning Show Gameshows, Day of Winning